The animated version is how this was supposed to look originally however tumblr basically told me to go fuck myself and my ideas because it was too much for their system to handle even after sacrificing 90% of my original quality :’)
So I had to mash up ALL the screen shots and you can only see like… three? Out of 56.
Anyways this is a redo of an older piece of mine called ‘The Score' which is a slightly better but still not at all close to how I see Lorelei reading the score in my head.
All screen shots came from the Abyss anime
reblogging again for the afternoon crowd
I’ve decided to do a Secret Santa. I know it’s late but hey it’s the thought that counts, right?
This is a DGM based Secret Santa, if that isn’t obvious yet, and as such the gifts will be DGM themed! I just thought it’d be something fun to do.
- Reblog this! Spread the word!
- Message me “ss 2013” with a short wishlist from any or all of the present types. ( art, writing, merchandise/crafts ) The cut-off for sending in your wishlist is the December 15th in order to give people time to prepare their gifts.
- please be sensitive to prices and efforts if you’d like merchandise/crafts ( aka physical, tangible gifts ) and that you aren’t as likely to receive these things. The option is there for those that can and could/would deliver.
- You’ll receive a blog and their wishlist on the 15th and you’ll have until the 25th to create and give your gifts! Unless you are sending a tangible object, then you definitely have more time as postal services are such wild cards( there’s no deadline ).
- If you’re requesting art or writing, please specify a character, pairing, and/or theme/prompt you’d like.
- You may take on more than one SS request if you’d like, and are up for a challenge! Please state so in your message, preferably above your wishlist.
- Also note that if you are giving/receiving a tangible gift you will have to be willing to offer your address up. Some pre-christmas communication between you and your SS will probably be necessary. ( which kind of takes the Secret out of Secret Santa, but hey )
- Tangible gifts don’t have to be Merchandise or Crafts, either, actually. You can totally just request/give candy or cards or something while masquerading as a character ( which I think would be hella cute but y’know, whatever ).
- You can totally blow your own cover if you’d like. If you wanna tell someone you’re their SS go ahead, man.
By participating in the Secret Santa
- You’ll give people stuff.
- People will give you stuff.
- You can make new friends and followers.
- And if that isn’t the coolest shit ever I don’t know what to tell you, man.
If you have anymore questions, my ask is always open! Have fun, kids.
NEW GRADUATE PROBLEMS
What good is misery if you can’t milk a little humour out of it, right. Will probably make more of these, because if I’m not laughing I’d be sobbing instead!
Who is this???
Clone Freud from my last obsession.
Afterschool charisma, please someone scan the new volumes ;_;
How am I supposed to tag this?
We are near the end of the year and sadly money is needed D: . If you could help me reblogging this I’d be eternally grateful
I’ll be offering traditional watercolor chibies, scanned at 300 DPI. Details under the cut
Alright! I’ve been wanting to make one of these forever but I just did it now and it took waaaay longer than expected.
Regardless, I hate to see a fantastic series go unnoticed or misjudged before people even begin to read it! So I made this.
You can read the manga, volumes 1-4, here.
Fair warning, if you do enjoy it don’t go into the tags unless you want to be spoiled.